Technical Surveillance Counter Measures
Detection of Telephone Taps, Wiretaps
Covert Hidden Video Cameras Detection
Detecting Hidden Room Bugs
Electronic Harassment Information & Detection
- 12 ways to tap a telephone - Electronic Design, September 27, 1973
- Advanced Electronic Security Historical Photos. Roger Tolces and some of his staff show how it's done.
- Are They Listening In on You? - Popular
Science, January 1965.
Don't say a word until you've checked the picture frames, the telephone, and the crevices in the woodwork. Little electronic devices have big ears.
- Are You Safe from Electronic Snoopers? - by Senator Edward V. Long - (Popular Science May 1967)
- The Art of High-Tech Snooping - (Time - April 20, 1987). How nigh-invisible devices can get under an embassy's skin.
- The Battle of the Bugs - Newsweek, April 20, 1987
- Brain Power - Device for the Paralyzed Turns Thinking to Doing by Robert Lee Hotz, Times Staff Writer December 7, 2004
- Brain Taps - Scientists Gingerly Tap Into Brain's Power by Kevin Maney - USA TODAY October 11, 2004
- Big Brother Is Listening - Saturday Evening Post 6-6-1964, By Ben H. Bagdikian
- The Big Oval Sound Studio Newsweek, July 30, 1973
- The Big Snoop - Life Magazine Article by John Neary May 20, 1966. Electronic Snooping - Invasion Of Privacy. On An Assignment With
The Ace Of The Bugging Business.
- The Bug Boom - (Newsweek September 3, 1973)
- Bugging the Bedroom. - Esquire May 1966. Someone knows all about you.
- Bug Sweepers Report. - Popular Science Aug. 1987. Bugs - Everything you need to know.
- Bug Thy Neighbor. Time Magazine article about bugging and devices. Published March 6, 1964 and reproduced here.
- Business Week Article July 12, 1982 - New 'Bugs' Make Spying Easier
- CAN YOU FIND OUT IF YOUR TELEPHONE IS TAPPED? By Fred P. Graham - Esquire, May 1973
- Communications Privacy Report
- Computer Privacy. FBI Director FREEH testifies at Senate Judiciary Committee Hearing.
- Counterintelligence - America West Magazine September 1988
- Death of a Wireman - Time, February 21, 1977
- The Debugging Mania - Newsweek, August 18, 1975
- Don't Let Them Bug You - Radio-Electronics Magazine February 1969
- Do you sometimes wonder if someone's bugging you? - Electronic Design, September 27, 1973
- Eavesdropping Detection. A primer on detecting electronic eavesdropping.
- Eavesdropping Threats. Covert hidden pinhole cameras and tiny bugs pictures and information.
- Electronic Harassment. There are many ways to surveil, bug and harass a subject. This is the most popular page on our website and has pictures of implants, microwave weapons and more!
- Everybody's Got the Bug - (Time, December 16, 1966)
- FBI Vehicle Tracking Device Teardown by Kim Vetter
- Governmental Electronic Surveillance Activity
- Grigory Pasko: Speak Up, We're Eavesdropping!
- How The Soviets Are Bugging America. By Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan (Popular Mechanics - April 1987)
- How Wiretap Is Worked - Life March 7, 1955
- IN MEMORY OF NORMAN PERLE AUDIO/VIDEO FORENSIC INNOVATOR
- Is the White House "Bugged"? - by James H. Winchester - (Mechanix Illustrated - November 1961)
- It's Still Spy vs. Spy - Time Dec. 20, 1999
- Microwave Detection. The new wave of electronic surveillance and harassment uses microwaves.
- New Line on Wiretapping - Article reprinted from Time Magazine, July 25, 1969.
- MULTI-TRACK. Inventions by Roger Tolces from the 1970s - Multi-Track Analog Recording Devices. Parameteric Equalizer, Delay Line, Recording Device, and Reverberation Unit.
- The Nixon Tapes Newsweek, July 30, 1973
- No Place to Hide - Russell Watson with Evert Clark and Anthony Marro in Washington - Newsweek September 8, 1975
- The Original Bug Sweepers. - Who were the pioneers of the bug sweeping industry? Some of them have writen books and are listed here.
- Outwit the Electronic Eavesdroppers - Popular Mechanics December 1965
- Outwit Electronic Snoopers by John E. Cunningham (Radio-Electronics February 1972)
- Passing the Bug -
- Phone Taps. Taps, Traps, and Pens - Electronic Surveillance Overview.
- Roger Tolces & Howard Hughes - A collection of photos about Howard Hughes and a short background story by Roger Tolces.
- Spy Tech - Discover Magazine March 1988
- Are your shoes listening to you? Is your lamp watching?
- Telephone Taps - Electronic Design, September 27, 1973. Loads of photographs of bugging devices, may take a couple of minutes or so to load this page if you're on a dial-up connection. Well worth the wait.
- Technical Surveillance Counter Measures - Security World February 1982
- This Goes No Further - By Brian Wheeler BBC News Online Magazine
- Tracking Down Bugs - Radio Electronics June 1989 - by Richard A. Bowen
- The Walls Have Ears Newsweek, June 1, 1964
- WANTED: Electronic Detectives. Locating "bugs" planted by industrial spies can be a profitable business-if you know electronics and like detective work. By Mort Schultz - (Popular Mechanics, January 1971)
- Warning Signs of Possible Bugging
- The Ways and Means of Bugging - Time, May 28, 1973
- When Walls have Ears, Call a Debugging Man - Business Week, October 31, 1964
- Where Can Your Phone Lines Be Tapped?
- Who Else is Listening? An Expert Wiretapper Talks About His Trade - by Bernard B. Spindel with Bill Davidson - Collier's, June 10, 1955
- Who Else is Listening? How to Stop Wiretapping - by Bernard B. Spindel with Bill Davidson - Collier's, June 24, 1955
- Who Planted The First Bug? Newsweek, July 30, 1973
- Wireless Privacy
- Wiretap Detection - An Article by Roger Tolces for The California Association of Licensed Investigators Newsletter September 1986.